[Fredslist] Andrew Langsam is GREAT

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Tue Dec 20 13:45:55 EST 2011

Hello Gotham-ites,

I recently consulted with our own Andrew Langsam (attorney and member of the
Formica 1 group), and am so grateful to him.

Andy, as many of you know, is charming and a joy to speak with.  He gave me
wonderful advice in a clear, succinct manner, as well as perfect, real-life
examples to highlight his points.  As a result, I feel relaxed and confident
about an issue that was challenging for me.

I'm so happy to know this wonderful member of our Gotham family.

Contact Andy Langsam when you need legal advice; he's a real pro and a great
guy.

Warmly,

Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
What role do you play when you speak for business?  Maria Guida will show
you how to act the part!

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.