[Fredslist] Going to Tessa's???

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 09:29:22 EST 2011

If you are thinking of going to Tessa's New Year's Day Unwind, let me know. I will be happy to coordinate a time and pick you up at the Fairfield train station and chauffeur you there and back to the train station! I can take 4 people in my car.

I've enjoyed the warmth and relaxation of Tessa's home in the past and can't tell you what a rare treat it is to be with Tessa and Mike. A great way to begin a new year.

Cell is 203-581-0395.

Ellin

Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
To learn more about the new, limited edition book: Alfred Dreyfus — Notebooks from Devil's Island, go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/yjp6m2m

Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171