[Fredslist] Gothamite in Need

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Dec 16 14:00:06 EST 2011

Gotham,

I had the pleasure of spending last evening with gothamite Joel Chadabe, and
heard about all of the wonderful programs his Electronic Music Foundation
and Ear to the Earth have been working on, supporting the environment
through the arts.  I was dismayed to find out that despite considerable
fiscal responsibility, his organization is in dire financial straits. I
understand this is a tough time for the arts and things are tight
everywhere, but I would like to request that if you will be making end of
the year donations that you support Joel's organization they really do great
work, and are more than worth while saving.  Even small donations will go a
long way.

Please remember our Gotham motto, and help support a fellow gothamite.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal