[Fredslist] Bob Formica memorial Golf Tournament

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Dec 14 13:09:50 EST 2011

Hi All

The first committee meeting for the Bob Formica Memorial Golf Tournament
will take place at 4PM on Thursday February 2 at Fred's office. I look
forward to seeing our past members and hopefully some new faces. This is
one of the  premiere Gotham events and will have even more special
meaning this year. Please let me know if you would be interested in
becoming a part of our committee. I look forward to hearing from you.

Until then have a great holiday.