[Fredslist] fun show for the holidays

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Sun Dec 11 07:51:18 EST 2011

Hey Gotham

On a whim we got tickets to "Lysistrata Jones" on B'way yesterday and
thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes, silly fun, but huge energy and lots of out-loud laughs at this remake
for Aristophanes' play where the women withhold sex from the men as an
incentive, in this case, to win a basketball game against Syracuse (sorry
Gotham alums of Syracuse, but the women got their way).

Too often we have gone to a highly rated show and were underwhelmed.

Not this time.

Great music, dancing, spoofing (with a Gingrich joke thrown in) and now in
previews until 12/14.

If you go, let me know what you think about it.

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques