[Fredslist] "Make A Day Of It" -- Riding the Circuit

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:27:07 EST 2011

Jane has used the magic word when it comes to what makes networking work.
It's "leverage".
As we get know our fellow Gotham members personally, as Jane describes, the
relationships are formed and meaningful connections flourish. The potential
for helpful introductions come from nurturing our networking opportunities.

I certainly will be looking into my time management in 2012 to implement
the strategy Jane is so wisely sharing  to "Make a Day of It" I look
forward to seeing many more groups next year and hope you all will take
Jane's previous advise to RIde the Circuit to Downtown Gotham!!!!

Susan Cleary
Certified Health Coach and Weight Counselor
Co-Chair Downtown Gotham

But-- time? time! Who has the time?! I take my cue from a couple of
officially recognized Gotham networking experts: Marc Halpert and Judy
Heft. "Make a day of it." Ride the circuit and plan around the meeting. Do
the follow-up from an introduction, have coffee with that great contact you
don't see often enough. Make a day of it: leverage your time* *and your
Gotham membership!