[Fredslist] new press: Carey Fox and Stealth Pictures, LLC

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Fri Dec 9 14:41:53 EST 2011

Carey,

      I look forward to seeing the relaunch of the franchise.

      I remember reading LOC as a teenager...and by the time this
series launches, my kids will be (almost) teenagers.

      Pardon me while I get my Fanboy on and roll a D20 for geekdom
:-)  (yes, once a geek, always a geek)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel