[Fredslist] Props To VIG

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Dec 9 10:19:26 EST 2011

Norman Spizz is a Very Important Gothamite in so many many ways. This missive is to recognize him for the great job he did Tuesday night when he hooked us up for our super party at the Friars Club.

He just keeps on ticking. For example recently he arranged for the Friars Club to be completely closed so my High School could honor its Founder. Bob Costas was MC and, for example, Norm could arrange for him to appear at your function.
Norm is our Entertainment Chairman and no function no matter how big, small or creative is beyond him. And he gives the Gotham discount!