[Fredslist] I see I missed a fabulous Cocktail Party last night

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 09:30:28 EST 2011

Hello Gotham.

I see everyone in the tribe had a wonderful evening.  Last night was my team's annual evening of feeding the homeless and needy  at the NYC Rescue mission at 90 LAFAYETTE ST.  I would highly encourage Gotham members particpate at this mission at some point durning the year..

As a former Networker of the year I would like to welcome Corey Bearak and Josh Zinder to our club.  Congratulations to both of you to this well deserved honor.

As many of you know, last year I was extremly honored to have Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center picked as one of the charities for the summer of giving.  I would like to congratulate Philip Gura and Lisa Waterman who were selected this year in the Summer of Giving.

I would like to wish to Gotham family a wonderful holiday season filled with joy, great health and happiness!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Floor          522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10167                      Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                            Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948