[Fredslist] Testimonial to Gabrielle Carlson, Fashion Designer Extraordinaire

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:20:34 EST 2011

I love Gabrielle Carlson's collection too! Gab uses the most gorgeous
colors and fabrics. Her pieces are timeless and versatile. Plus, she
designs and produces most of her line right here in New York City.

I  must get down to her studio on E10th St  to see what's she's up to. I
remember she has some amazing scarves and jewelry that make awesome gifts
too. Besides, just being in Gab's presence is a present!

Give her a call to set up a viewing-you'll be happy for the experience.