[Fredslist] Steve Job's Biography

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Mon Dec 5 15:00:31 EST 2011

Lately I've gotten a reputation in Gotham for my book club postings! However, this weekend I started reading the Walter Isaacson's biography of Steve Jobs - which is not on the book club's reading list (not yet at least.) For anyone in business it's must reading. The book is riveting from page one! Not only is it the story of this American innovator, but in the process it's quite a fascinating history of Silicon Valley.

I highly recommend it!

PS. It would also make an excellent holiday gift for someone.

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com