[Fredslist] December Getaway at the Hilton - West 57th St. - Great price

patricia jordan patjordan321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:45:39 EST 2011

Wonderful opportunity for commuters or vacationers to enjoy four days and
three December nights in a Studio Premier accommodation at the West 57th
St. Hilton Grand Vacation Club. Take a break from the roads or the railways
with your office, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Theatre District
...all within walking distance. Pamper yourself with the comforts, the
services, the spa ... at this NYC resort.

Check in:    Sunday December 11

Check out:  Wednesday, December 14

Total Cost:  only $915 (plus $85 service fee payable at check-in)

features Euro king platform bed with drawers, bathroom with large soaking
tub and stall-shower, inviting sofa, workspace with two Eames® Management
Chairs, fine-quality linens and two 37-inch flat-panel TVs with High
Definition cable, DVD player, and stereo. Additional features include
iHome® clock radio with iPod® docking station, high speed wireless Internet
access, stocked mini bar, small refrigerator, coffeemaker, valet/laundry,
ironing board, in-room safe, hair dryer, and vanity mirror.

Check out the website for more details.
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/NYCWEGV-West-th-Street-by-Hilton-Club-New-York/index.do

Please respond to my direct e-mail patjordan321 at gmail or call me at
917-273-6973. First come...

Thanks,
Pat Jordan