[Fredslist] MAD lunch on Monday December 12

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Thu Dec 1 11:48:35 EST 2011

Hello friends,

Two reminders and a teaser:

1.  Today is World AIDS Day.

2.  The Make a Difference (MAD!) group will be having our last lunch of
2011on Monday, December 12, at 12:30 at Friars.  One of our guests will be
Daniel Zmak who will tell us about his fascinating work with the United
Nations Association of South Africa on helping people there with HIV/AIDS
and talking as well about the current political and social environment in
that troubled country.  Guests and circuit riders can register online at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2257

And now the teaser:  At MAD's first meeting in 2012, on January 23 (Monday),
we'll be having as a surprise guest a very delightful woman and former cast
member of ".It's 'Saturday Night Live'!!"

Best,

Chris Lamal

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal