[Fredslist] Help with School for Special Needs Child!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Aug 31 17:21:03 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham: A dear friend desperately needs some Gotham Magic!

She needs a Private, or Public, School Kindergarten placement for her special needs son.  The school has to have an ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) teaching structure and provide Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies.  She received her "Nickerson Letter" from the Board of Ed weeks ago, but has been unable to find a spot at any school in Queens or Manhattan.  She is a Queens resident but is ok with her son traveling to the city.

Please email any possible contacts to me, and I will pass on to my friend.  Considering that school should start in a week, and the Board of Ed still has not placed her son, she is very anxious.  We appreciate your help along the network, many thanks, Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>