[Fredslist] Available position -- IT Field Technician

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Aug 31 13:49:29 EDT 2011

Excellent IT service company seeking field technician in the NY metro area.  Please see my friend’s company’s job listing below, and reply to their e-mail address (not to me).  Please feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested and qualified.

Thanks,

David

Gotham L.I.

 * * * * * *

Field Technician (NYC/NJ/Long Island)

Must have knowledge of the following;

All MS desktop OS's, basic and intermediate networking troubleshooting skills, antivirus SW (SAV/McAfee)installation and troubleshooting, Virus removal tools, Mac OS X, Desktop/laptop repair, SW/HW installation, wireless configurations and troubleshooting, Iphones/Ipads, BB's, Android's setups and configuration using BIS,BES and other email hosts. Knowledge of exchange and routers is a plus.

Tech should have a reliable vehicle as the job requires travel and transport of equipment. Must have good personal skills and be able to work as a team and independently.

Please submit resume with availability and salary requirements. Chosen applicants will be on trial for the first few weeks.

Looking for immediate placement. Serious applicants only.

Location: NYC/NJ/Long Island
Compensation: Based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please reply to: Job at cspconsulting.com