[Fredslist] cleaning service needed for daughter moving into apt in NYC on 70th & West End Ave

Irv Urken irvurken at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:35:20 EDT 2011

My daugher is moving into a great apt next week on 70th and West End Ave on
8/31.  It's being left  in "broom clean" shape- but I want someone to come
in and really clean the 2 bathrooms, the kitchen, the 2 bedrooms, floors
etc.   Anyone know a great cleaner who bills at a fair price that would be
willing to come in and do this on a one time basis?  There may be an ongoing
bi-weekly cleaning opportunity here too.  I am traveling out of the country
until late saturday, so email is the best way to get me right now.  Thanks

Irv Urken      irvurken at gmail.com  or 609-915-8002