[Fredslist] More Gotham Softball

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Aug 24 07:10:28 EDT 2011

We won an exciting 3-1 division championship last night. Thanks to those that came.

Be part of Gotham history tonight when we play another division champ for an even bigger trophy.

6pm Central Park, Great Lawn field #1 (about 81st st, southwest corner of Great Lawn)......followed by going to our sponsor's fun place- Prohibition.  Is nearby (84th+Columbus) the field.

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com