[Fredslist] New Gotham Poll

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 01:17:35 EDT 2011

Dear Your Pollster,
I very much appreciate your offering the poll, your effort in  managing it
and the work of our mayor.  Publishing my private phone number  is not
sufficient intimidation to prevent me from saying "Good job Mr.  Mayor."
Burt

Burton M Fendelman & Associates, LLC
Consultant for Art, Antiques  and Collectibles
60 Gramercy Park North - Suite 6 A
New York, New York  10010-5427
T: (212) 388-0090
F: (212) 473-5436
E-mail:  bfendelman at aol.com

In a message dated 8/23/2011 10:39:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,