[Fredslist] Zoning and How it Affects Development and Construction.....9 Days Away!

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 13:27:30 EDT 2011

Fellow members of the tribe,
This is a must attend event.  Mark is already a player on the city council but is well-positioned for a major role when the council turns over after the next citywide elections in 2013.
He is truly one of the good guys in government and politics.
I plan to be there and will be glad to introduce you to Mark.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
CoreyBearak.com
sent from my iPhone