[Fredslist] Customer satisfaction What goes around comes around

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Aug 22 12:02:44 EDT 2011

Below is an email I received this morning. Thought that I would share it
with Gotham.

Dear Mr. Spizz,

My husband and I read the article about the Michael Jazz Trio in Newsday
today.It was a great article and I hope it,along with your assistance,
brings them great success.

I'm writing to you because both of us recall the name of the man who
provided the music for our wedding in 1958 -- Norman Spizz.We had a
great party and have been happy and celebrating for almost 53
years.Thanks for the memories.

Sincerely,

(Name withheld)