[Fredslist] Freeport, Maine recommendation for a part of a vacation day

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Aug 19 08:29:33 EDT 2011

If you find yourself in the Freeport. Maine area anytime soon, you do not
want to miss LLBean’s 2 ½ hour kayaking excursion.

No prior experience needed and a delight for all of $20!

My son and I were out on the placid river waters and saw an American bald
eagle in the trees, a glorious sight.  A great time off the email/web grid!

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/1000001695?reldesc=Kayaking%20Walk-On%20Adven
ture

And don’t miss photo opps at Ogunquit’s Marginal Way on the way up to
Freeport or on the way back!

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques