[Fredslist] Trustworthy Pool Expert Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 22:31:50 EDT 2011

 For the third time in five years, the vinyl liner in our in ground pool popped after the torrential rains on Sunday. A gunnite pool person told us that only a gunnite pool would solve our problem, while a fiberglass pool person told us that fiberglass was our solution, and a concrete person told us that a new concrete base would fix the problem.  Does anyone know a reliable pool person who could help us with our apparent groundwater issue?