[Fredslist] AUG 18: Inviting you to join in a moment of meditation or prayer for full recovery of my daughter, Ariel Fixler

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Tue Aug 16 23:21:53 EDT 2011

As many of you know, my 28 year old daughter, Ariel Fixler, is fighting a very rare adrenal cancer of that has become very aggressive.  Many of you have experienced this battle, yours or with someone you love and you know the strength it demands. Ariel is a very determined young woman with a rich network of wonderful supportive friends. She draws strength from them and all those who bring positive energy to her. She needs all the power we can bring to her. The intensive chemo has produced a new infection and she is in a pretty rough patch.
We invite you to set aside a few moments on Thursday, August 18 to participate in a "virtual" group mediation/prayer/healing thoughts for Ariel Fixler  (Ariel Ita Tova bat Rona Raquel). Preferred times: 8am, Noon, 10pm.  These are optional time slots in the hope that a massive moment of prayer can shake the Universe or God's will.  But, any time you set aside keeps those vibrations resonating. Many people have passed this along to other individual and groups; this has been so inspiring.
With deep gratitude,
Rona & Gene
Rona Wexler, Gene Fixler for Ariel Fixler  (Ariel Ita Tova bat Rona Raquel)
P.S. Someone suggested to set an alarm (on your cell phone, perhaps?)