[Fredslist] testimonial

Berkman, Paul Paul.Berkman at axa-advisors.com
Tue Aug 16 12:16:25 EDT 2011

At a recent Gotham lunch, I met Ann Lindsay, who runs Style of Sucess.
She is an image consultant for  men.  I was badly in need of a new
wardrobe, so I took a chance and hired Ann to guide me through the
process.  Shopping for clothes was never my strong suit (please excuse
the pun), and I've never enjoyed the inside of a clothing store.

Now I can't say enough about Ann and her service.  Our shopping time
together was actually fun.  And I've since gotten quite a few
compliments on my new look.  People who have known me for years are
noticing the difference.  I feel better too, knowing that I look better.
Quite frankly, I'm a bit surprised at myself.  I wasn't sure it would
make such a difference in how I feel.

Paul Berkman

Paul A. Berkman
AXA Advisors, LLC
1633 Broadway, 3rd Floor,
NY,  NY 10019
paul.berkman at axa-advisors.com
(W) 212-541-1961
(C) 212-920-9615
(F) 212-408-9044

Paul Berkman is a registered representative and investment advisor
representative  who offers securities and investment advisory services
through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA
<http://www.finra.org/index.htm> /SIPC <http://www.sipc.org/> , and is
an agent who offers annuity and insurance products through AXA Network,
LLC and/or its insurance agency subsidiaries.  AXA Network, LLC does
business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California,
LLC and, in Utah, as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC.  AXA
Advisors and AXA Network are affiliated companies and do not provide tax
or legal advice.  Representatives may transact business, which includes
offering products and services and/or responding to inquiries, only in
state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed.  Your
receipt of this e-mail does not necessarily indicate that the sender is
able to transact business in your state. Paul Berkman is not a
registered investment advisor and is not owned or operated by AXA
Advisors or AXA Network. (CA insurance license #OG53532).

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.