[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit at the Diversity Group's next meeting 8-24-2011

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun Aug 14 14:40:31 EDT 2011

Dear Friends:

Please join us for the next meeting of Gotham’s Diversity Group being held
on Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. at the Friars
Club 57 East 55th Street.* *The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is
$40.00.

We are a non-compete group, so please contact me to clear any potential
conflicts and to confirm your attendance. I can be reached at
gideon at eddyandschein.com.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all non-member attendees and circuit riders
must pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve
made signing up easy by allowing you to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”-"August 24th, 2011” – 12:30
pm Diversity Group” - then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”. All guests
and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Thanks,

Gideon  Schein

Group Coordinator, Gotham Diversity  Group__

 Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com

gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers