[Fredslist] Friend Needs Use of a Loft with a Kitchen for Wellness Dinner/Seminar in NYC

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Fri Aug 12 18:35:08 EDT 2011

Greetings Gotham,

My friend Ruth gives wellness seminars in large companies and she and her
co-workers are planning a fall event where they need a loft, want to serve a
healthy meal, so want to prepare it themselves.

If you need further information, please email me and I will get it for you.

Kindly send me any ideas you may have. Thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec Director/Partnership for student Advancement
www.psapartnership.ort
212 684 0281