[Fredslist] REALLY AFFORDABLE SPACE AVAILABLE NEAR PENN STATION

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Aug 12 13:53:27 EDT 2011

A client of mine has the following space available.  Pretty sweet deal,
almost too good to be true !!

*I have two small private offices that I am subletting out.  Each office has
its own door w/ lock and 24/7 access.*

* *

*Also included is electricity, Internet, and use of the common area. *

* *

*The larger room can fit 2-4 people and has a huge window in it.  I am
asking $900 for this space.  The smaller room can fit 1-2 people.  I am
asking $600 for it.  Very negotiable on lease term (Monthly – OK)*

* *

*My office is located on 35th Street between 7th and 8th avenue.  W doorman.
*

*
*

*Justin Gorenkoff*

*justin at inseats.com
*

**

**
*Feel free to come see space anytime.  I can be reached at 516-578-5744*

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326
 f:   (877) 737-2282