[Fredslist] Looking for and Introduction

Jeffrey Spiegel jtscpa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:18:41 EDT 2011

Good morning fellow Gothamites,

A start up non-profit client of mine is looking for an introduction to
someone at SONY, specifically someone in their Charitable Giving area.  My
client's purpose is to provide MP3 players for children in pediatric wards
in hospitals that are pre-loaded with stories and songs so that they do not
feel alone during the night when parents and other visitors are not around.
We already have a preliminary agreement with a major Long Island hospital
and are ready to move forward but we need the MP3 players.

Any connections to SONY or another major media company that could help would
be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff
--