[Fredslist] Advertising & Promotion Opportunity

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Aug 8 19:05:37 EDT 2011

Hello Gothamistas and Gothamisters!

I am on the Host Committee for the NARAL Pro-Choice CT 19th Annual Gala -
where we give the Catherine Roraback Award and hold both a live and silent
auction.  (Catherine Roraback was a civil rights attorney who represented
Griswold in Griswold v. Connecticut, which created the precedent of the
right to privacy, which is fundamental to Roe v Wade).

This year the event will be the evening of Oct 13th at the New Haven Lawn
Club (excellent food!). I don't think I am allowed yet to say who is getting
the award so you will just have to trust me.     But you can ask anyone
about what a swell party we give!

There is ad space available in the program book, which gets to the eyes of
all the top politicos in Connecticut, as well as many of the movers &
shakers & swells of the state.  I am also looking for auction items such as
cruise or plane tickets, personal services, art work, theatre tickets,
autographed collectibles etc. Our favorites are always a week in a vacation
home or condo (with availability after 11/2011 or into 2012).  Anywhere in
the world, or the US, is fine. Outer Space, not-so-much. as transportation
options have decreased lately.

Wanna come? Let me know.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com