[Fredslist] Need to Rent a Room in Doctor's Office Eastside

Ellyn Gamberg drg at drgamberg.com
Thu Aug 4 07:14:53 EDT 2011

I am a psychotherapist/hypnotherapist that specailizes in Medical Hypnosis.
I (fortunately and have gotten very busy and need a second  office with a
waiting room on the Eastisde.Currently I only have my ofice two days a week
and that is not enough.  I have been deluged with patients for my Virtual
Weight Loss Surgery program. I would only want to committ for a few months
..or longer if this continues. HELP! I don't want to turn away business.

Dr. Ellyn Gamberg
501 Fifth Avenue Suite 1411
New York, New york 10017
(212) 286-8777