[Fredslist] Introduction to Columbia University Alumni

SWest at friedmanllp.com SWest at friedmanllp.com
Wed Aug 3 12:15:53 EDT 2011

Thank you all very much for your help.   I passed all the contact info onto to our new Chinese friends and hopefully they get the answers they need to help them make their decisions…

Any tax advice contained in this email, including attachments, cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. This statement is made pursuant to Circular 230 (U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice).
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any dissemination or copying of this material, or taking of any action by anyone other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete it from your system.