[Fredslist] Lovely house for rent/buy w office for a private practice, set in private botanical garden

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Mon Aug 1 21:34:48 EDT 2011

Hello all -
Hope you're all enjoying the summer! Many of you know Dr. Andrea Gould. It is with joy and excitement for her (and sadness as I'll miss her tremendously) that I pass along the following. Please contact her directly if interested.
Warm regards,
Victoria

******************************

Dear Victoria,
Finally--  as you know.... joyful change and transition in my own life!!!!
I have decided to rent/sell my home in Syosset and to be in other places this upcoming year.  This means my home/office is for rent, or for the right people, rent with an option to buy.
Three bedrooms and three baths, a private deck and beautiful garden, as well as an easy walk to town and the LIRR, characterize this charming property perfect for a sole/soul practitioner, therapist or entrepreneur.
At this point in time, I am considering renting it as a furnished home/office.  I’d like it to be occupied by this fall-- late September-October 2011.
If you or anyone you know is interested in renting a beautiful, unusual, private and special sanctuary home office in Syosset, please let me know.
Happy to talk about it-- negotiable!!!

dragould at lucidlearning.com
516 921 4333

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.