[Fredslist] MAD luncheon 4/25

Linda Lamel lindalamel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:34:15 EDT 2011

The MAD group is growing and growing.  At our luncheon on Monday, we had
several guests and new members.  During the around the table introductions,
spontaneous discussions began about the importance of long term care
insurance and arranging for organ donations.  We also learned about the many
activities of our members in the not for profit world.
We had a featured guest, Howard Levy, who did an informative and thought
provoking presentation on the importance of branding for not for profits.
 He tied branding in many ways to improved development activities.  MAD
continues to develop with the same excitement and enthusiasm that has been a
part of all the meetings. Fellow Gothamites do not have to forego these
luncheons.  Come to our next meeting on June 7 at Friars.