[Fredslist] Gotham's new website - want to learn more? Join us on May 5th

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Apr 26 14:15:12 EDT 2011

Our webmaster, Mitch Tobol, has been hard at work enhancing our website and
we are excited to let you know that Gotham's new website will soon be live
and ready for you to enjoy!

Interested in learning more about our new website and how to take advantage
of all of its new features?

Want to know why it will be more important than ever to add your photo and
update your profile?

Thinking about how to find and chat with fellow Gothamites?

Come to the meeting and see first-hand all of the new features and benefits
of our new Gotham website.

Make plans to join us on May 5th for an introduction to the new website,
followed by cocktails, starting at 4:00 p.m. at Klein Zelman. As always,
everyone is wlecome, but we need to know if you will be joining us, so
please send me an RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

What: An introduction to Gotham's new website

When: Tuesday, May 5, 2011

Where: Klein Zelman, 485 Madison Avenue (52nd Street)

Time: 4:00 p.m.

RSVP: debbie at gothamnetworking.com