[Fredslist] Colorado Contacts

JRothermel at kleinzelman.com JRothermel at kleinzelman.com
Mon Apr 25 10:52:22 EDT 2011

This time with the resume - my apologies!

My son, David, is looking for a position in customer service, marketing,
sales, or anything else that is people-oriented, in the Denver, Colorado
area.  Although most of his experience has been in the restaurant business,
having recently been laid off as part of a reorganization he would like to
find a position in a different field.  David is bright, personable and hard
working, a quick learner who is willing to take on new challenges.  If you
have any contacts in the Denver area, I would greatly appreciate your
forwarding David's resume to them.

Many thanks.

Joan

Joan Ebert Rothermel