[Fredslist] What's For Dinner? Come to the Dinner Group and find out!

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Thu Apr 21 11:25:29 EDT 2011

The Dinner Group is holding its Dinner Networking Meeting at Maggie's Place, 21 East 47th Street (at Madison Avenue) on Tuesday April 26 from 7-9 pm.
Please join us for a great evening of networking at this new venue.
For our inaugural event at Maggie's Place we are waiving the non-compete rule.
The cost is $40 and includes a 3 course dinner.  There will also be a cash bar.
Please pass the invite on to your friends and colleagues.

Register on-line at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2063&eventType=3

Regards,
Marty Klein
Co-Chair