[Fredslist] FW: Thursday April 21, 2011

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Mon Apr 18 12:19:17 EDT 2011

Good afternoon My Fellow gothamits,

This Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 8am, the Queens group will hold its monthly
meeting at the world famous but not reconized POP's Diner, 80-24 Queens
Boulevard, East Elmhurst, New York. All members that are planning to attend
please call me at 1-347-386-5545 and if by chance you have some one that you
feel will contribute to the Queens group or to Gotham in general please
invite them,  as we are always looking for new members. The only thing of
course, is that the Queens group is a non-compete group and we would not
like to offend any one, so please call first to clear that person with me.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

1-347-386-5545