[Fredslist] IF YOU LOVE BIKING, ISRAEL AND HELPING KIDS THIS IS A MUST READ AND MUST DO!

cath7579 cath7579 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:02:16 EDT 2011

Here is your chance to do  something you love against the backdrop of Israel's
incredible scenery  and terrain and make a real difference in disabled
children's lives.   This is your chance to grab a spot on an invitation-only
(not found on  the Internet), limited  spot, deluxe (think Butterfield &
Robinson goes to Israel) charity bike ride that will keep you very busy
September 14-19th.   If you want to meet amazing people, ride 60+ miles a day,
eat like a  king, relax in spas and do a great "mitzvah" (tax-deductible too)
then call me today for all the info.  Let's talk!

If you responded to this posting earlier this week and did NOT hear back from me
- oops - a computer something ate some of the replies so please reply again and
I promise to reach you!

Cathy Lanyard
Executive Director
American Friends of ALYN Hospital
51 E. 42nd Street, Suite 308
New York, NY 10017
212-869-8085, cathy at alynus.org
www.alynhospitalfriends.org

Helping ALYN transform disabilities into abilities!

Cathy M. Lanyard
2279 Third Ave., Apt. 6A