[Fredslist] Dinner Group -- Come Join Us at Our New Place!

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:21:05 EDT 2011

Fellow Gotham Members,

The Dinner Group encourages you to Ride the Circuit (and bring friends/guests)
to our first dinner meeting at Maggie's Place on Tuesday evening, April 26th.
Details are below. Dinner consists of appetizer, main and dessert, plus coffee
or tea, and there are multiple choices for each course.

Ken Stuart, Co-Chair

Kenneth J. Stuart
Becker, Glynn, Melamed & Muffly LLP
299 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10171
Direct: (212) 303-9510
Main:   (212) 888-3033
Mobile: (917) 208-4339
Fax:    (212) 888-0255
E-mail: kstuart at beckerglynn.com
Web:    www.beckerglynn.com

Come join us at our new spot!  Great networking, new faces, convenient time!

Gotham Dinner Group April Meeting – New Restaurant

________________________________

Pay Now

   Gotham Dinner Group

Come join us at our next meeting at our new spot for lots of networking, new
people and great food.

Gotham Dinner Group
Maggie's Place
21 East 47th Street