[Fredslist] Westchester II welcomes 2 new members

Deidre Gutter deidre at dog-office.com
Wed Apr 13 20:53:17 EDT 2011

Please join in me in welcoming Gina Anstett of Brand Solutions and Jason
Farina of Wells Fargo Private Mortgage to Westchester II.  Gina's
specialty is promotional items with client logos  and corporate gifts
and Jason is a Private Mortgage Broker.  Both bring years of experience
and great energy to our growing tribe. Their contact information is
below:

GINA ANSTETT

BrandPower Solutions, Inc.

70 Westchester Avenue

Pound Ridge, NY 10576

(914) 234-5500

gina at brandpowersolutions.com

JASON FARINA

Wells Fargo Private Mortgage

777 Westchester Avenue

White Plains, NY  10604

(914) 251-8146

jason.farina at wellsfargo.com

Thanks,

Deidre

Deidre Gutter | De Clercq Office Group | dog. |( 203.918-0886| *
deidre at dog-office.com <mailto:dan at dog-office.com>  |
P Please consider the environment before printing this message