[Fredslist] Aiming for Sustainable Business Development?

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Apr 11 16:53:18 EDT 2011

Hi along the network.

I will be presenting and moderating a webinar on Thursday, April 14th
on "Sustainable Business Development: A Multi-Generational Approach to
Client Attraction and Retention" sponsored by the Ark Group.  The
description details are below.

I hope you will join me and my diverse panel for a lively and
insightful program.

All best,
Phyllis