[Fredslist] The GreenBridge Group seeks Equity Investors

Robert Politzer robert at greenstreetinc.com
Mon Apr 11 10:34:08 EDT 2011

Gotham:

We are members of a green development company called The GreenBridge Group (
www.thegreenbridgegroup.com).

This Group includes some very strong members including: Bill Reed who was a
founding member
of the U.S. Green Building Council; Al Petit of AIG; Jerry Pucillo who
opened up the Bovis office in Boston; and Joel Freiser who was the
Brownfield Director for Newark.

We are seeking equity investors who share our interest in green building and
development.

Please let me know of anyone or their agents who might be interested.

Robert Politzer  LEED AP
President CEO

GREENSTREET INC.
NEW YORK NEW JERSEY