[Fredslist] Help with business matters

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Sat Apr 9 08:03:41 EDT 2011

A patient at the nursing facility where my wife works is looking for help to assist with taking care of various business matters. This would entail filing, filing out applications, assorted correspondence, mailing on schedule, etc.

It would require up to a a two-hour visit each week to High Ridge House (Riverdale, in the Bronx). They are looking for someone with patience, sense of humor, compassion, and attention to detail.

From what I understand, they would accept a volunteer or someone who could work for modest pay (the amount to be worked out between the patient and the service provider).

If you or someone you know would interested, please have them contact my wife Sandy Effron at High Ridge House Christian Science Nursing Facility at 718-796-4200, ext 259 or email to SEffron at HighRidgeHouse.org.

Thanks very much.

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
10-Day Marketing Makeover