[Fredslist] Need an old cash register

Jack Friedman jfriedman at queenschamber.org
Tue Apr 5 12:06:21 EDT 2011

A not-for-profit group I am affiliated with that works with clients with
brain injuries needs an old cash register. Please see the below request and
respond to me, or to John directly.

Thanks
--
Jack Friedman
Executive Director

ANIBIC is about to launch a café to be operated by our participants. I was
wondering if you know of a member perhaps who has an old but working cash
register that they might be willing to donate.

Regards,
John

John F. DeBiase
Associate Executive Director, ANIBIC
Executive Director, Third Age Living Options ®
61-35 220 Street
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364
Direct: 347 594 2124
Fax: 718 423 0470