[Fredslist] Paul Napolitano's New Company, Two Sons Environmental

Don Hochler, Esq. don.hochler at hochlerlaw.com
Mon Apr 4 12:15:30 EDT 2011

How true.

You recommended him to me. He was awesome. Time and cost efficient and a
real mensch. Kudos to Paul and the Gotham world.

DON L. HOCHLER, ESQ.

DON L. HOCHLER, P.C.
COUNSELORS AT LAW
90 MERRICK AVENUE, SUITE 400
EAST MEADOW, NEW YORK, 11554

T (516) 393-0026
F (516) 393-0028

don.hochler at hochlerlaw.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dhochlerlaw

All or a portion of this communication may constitute a confidential
communication between lawyer and client, or among lawyers serving the same
or different clients. Therefore, no recipient hereof may re-transmit or
otherwise publish this communication without the express approval of sender.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender and
delete. Thank you.

Service of legal papers of any type whatsoever by e-mail is not permitted,
unless authorized in advance in writing.