[Fredslist] AMAZED AT RESPONSE

Cathy Lanyard cathy at alynus.org
Fri Apr 1 09:50:24 EDT 2011

I have been converted in a day and am now a believer in the Gotham magic.  Yesterday I made my first posting, looking for a handyman.  The response from the network was amazing and by 1:00 yesterday this lovely guy (recommended by Jeff Shaumberg) was at my apartment fixing everything for a price so low that I simply doubled what he asked for and still got a bargain.
So I am a convert and thrilled to be a part of this group and to have such an amazing resource at my fingertips - literally!

Cathy Lanyard
Executive Director
American Friends of ALYN Hospital
Canadian Friends of ALYN Hospital

51 E. 42nd Street, Suite 308
New York, NY 10017
212-869-8085, cathy at alynus.org
www.alynhospitalfriends.org<http://www.alynhospitafriends.org>

Helping ALYN transform disabilities into abilities!