[Fredslist] Interval International Resorts, any experience?

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Sep 28 23:26:28 EDT 2010

Hello, Gotham,
Thinking of planning a family trip Nov/Dec. and have the opportunity to go
thru Interval Int'l Resorts (which I have not had experience with).

Anyone have experience with a fun family type resort for 2 adults and 2
children ages 5-6 in either St Maarten or Florida (open to other
suggestions as well).

St. Maarten, anything with fun water theme park pool and family activities?
To compare, we go to Marriott's Surf Club in Aruba.

Thinking of FL, not sure how warm it would be for outdoor water activities,
however, there is always Disney. (FL, needs to be close to theme parks by
hotel shuttle or rental car) with possible fun theme kids pool area.

Any tips you can pass along, both good and bad, are always helpful.

Once again, thanks Gotham....What? Did I just hear someone say "Gotham
Travel Club"? :)
Regards and enjoy the rest of the week.
Judie

Judie Moceri