[Fredslist] Synching problem

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Tue Sep 28 10:30:55 EDT 2010

Hi Gothamites,

I currently use a Palm Treo and plan to move to the IPhone shortly.
Meanwhile, I¹ve encountered a tech difficulty.

I purchased a new MacBook Pro and IMac desktop computer. Since I carried the
laptop home and they delivered the IMac, I made the grand error of synching
to the laptop first, not realizing you can¹t synch to more than one computer
from the Palm Calendar on the Treo.

Now I can¹t synch to the IMac which is the one I use in my office daily (I
don¹t like using a trackpad). Anyone know a simple way to rectify this so I
can synch the Treo Palm Calendar to the IMac instead of the laptop?

All the best,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, CEO/President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Organized Space Works
212 874-0548 office
718-930-8111 cell
anna at lieberbrewster.com

Professional Organizing / Home Staging
Big Brand Marketing Strategies for Small Business

Visit my blog at:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/AnnaLieber