[Fredslist] Waiting for Superman includes footage of The Armory!

Kimberly Ver Steeg kimberly at armorytrack.com
Mon Sep 27 11:22:22 EDT 2010

Dear Jane and fellow Gothamites,

The documentary, "Waiting for Superman", includes beautiful footage of
our facility, The Armory Track & Field at 168th Street!  We hosted the
Harlem Success Charter School's lottery last year, which was certainly
an emotionally charged event.  I echo Jane in saying please go see this
very important film!

There is a second documentary, "The Lottery" which also tackles this
topic.  It also includes footage of this same event at The Armory!

Kimberly Ver Steeg

Director of Special Events

The Armory Foundation

212-923-1803 ext 12