[Fredslist] Your Chance to RIDE THE CIRCUIT DOWNTOWN GOTHAM 10/5

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:30:38 EDT 2010

                   Check out one of the fastest growing Gotham Groups!

DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

Tuesday, October 5

12:30-2pm

Woolworth Building

233 Broadway

In the Woolworth Tower Kitchen Restaurant

You want to see what the buzz is about! Our multi discipline group is on
fire. We still have openings in some of the best fields.

Come and take advantage of this great opportunity to Ride the Circuit to the
*WORLD’*S most DYNAMIC FINANCIAL DISTRICT.

Refer your friends who want to get into Gotham and can’t find a group due to
conflicts.

*WHO NEEDS TWITTER!*

*JOIN US FOR THE BEST IN SOCIAL AND BUSINESS NETWORKING WITH REAL PEOPLE IN
A CASUAL UPBEAT SETTING**.  *

* *

*Reserve on line AFTER CONTACTING ME TO CLEAR ANY CONFLICTS!!!!*

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1589&eventType=3

I’d love to hear from you!

Susan Cleary

Group Coordinator